Monday, February 18, 2008

Enough is Enough with Steroids



If I could press the fast forward button on life just to get through all these sterio
d alegations I would. When ever you turn on SportsCenter, the first story is always about Roger Clemens saying the same thing and his trainer saying that Roger is lieing. I will have more respect for either of them if they just admit to it. I do not have any problem with Andy Pettite, even after admitting to steriod use. I believe him when he says he used it to get back to full health faster, and not to get an advantage on his oppenents. He went through a couple day of getting critized and it was done. Now Clemens will just keep getting critized through this whole long process. I just want to be able to watch a baseball season and see records be broken without wondering was this guy or this guy on the juice.

No comments: